Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Sisal rope is a hard natural fiber with many characteristics of manila rope. But offers 80% of its strength. Sisal is more economical than manila. It has good knot-holding ability. Provides great knot holding ability and is sunlight resistance.
- The strong, rough fibers of our sisal rugs bring a high level of durability and long-lasting quality. For that reason, these rugs are typically used in areas with high-traffic levels
- Built to last
- From using in marine industry to outdoor decorations, sisal rope is strong and durable with a little bit of flex so it can be used for any project out there such as wall hangings, tie downs, and it can even use it for pet toys.This rope works well in aquatic environments as well as on dry land
- It can withstand extremely harsh weather, so you can hang it outside and not have to worry about it again
- This rope is the perfect tool for anyone who likes doing DIY projects or interior decoration that look good and are made to last.