|MODEL (KG)||SWL DIA (MM)||GRIP RANGE (MM)||PACKGING DIAMENSION (PCS)||QTY/CTN (KG)||NET WEIGHT|
|TWG 500||500||1.0-10||185 X 170 X 130||10||0.40|
|TWG 1000||1000||2.6-15||240 X 210 X 140||10||0.76|
|TWG 2000||2000||4.0-22||270 X 260 X 110||5||1.35|
|TWG 3000||3000||16-32||370 X 350 X 180||5||2.30|
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Specially designed for gripping a wider range of cables.
- Material - Solid ductile and malleable iron.
- The parallel jaws give a firm non – slip grip.
- Yellow chromate finish protects grips from rust and corrosion.
- Widely to be used in the power, communications, and general construction fields to pull wire and cable.
- Easily field repairable and inexpensive to maintain.
- Used for pulling up lines to tension only. Not to be used as anchors.