Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Reinforced brass grommets along edge and in corners for tie down.
- Double stitched hems and seams.
- Water resistant, mildew resistant and breathable.
- Different tarps are made up of different materials like canvas, polyester, polyethylene, etc. Tarps are multi-functional and are used for various purposes. They are used at a construction site to cover the debris or in a flatbed truck or trailer to protect the load that they are carrying.
- Canvas tarps are one such type of tarp that is used for covering the load carried on a flatbed trailer. They are used for certain kinds of the load because they are breathable and less abrasive.
- Normally every trucker keeps few canvas tarps with them all the time just in case of emergencies. Canvas tarps are lightweight, affordable, and long-lasting.