Comm. Pulley Single Wheel
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The snatch block is one of today’s most widely used types of blocks.
- Snatch blocks are intended as assistance during lifting or lashing jobs. Also the most important factor of the blocks are that they divide the load. Snatch blocks are often used in applications to move loads over short distances, as opposed to long lifts and continuous service. They are often used in conjunction with a winch in a recovery application, and can improve the functionality of a winch by increasing its pull power. Manufactured by High quality drop forged steel.
- Single, double and triple sheave snatch blocks are offered.
- Capacities range from 0.5 to 32 metric tons; sheave diameters, from 3inch through 24 inches. Custom designs and sizes available if required.
- Proof tested to 2x WLL with certificate.
- Mainly used in building construction sites, ship building yard, crane production sites, mine production sites, engineering workshop.