D Shackle Bolt & Nut Type
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Shackles are the primary connecting link in all manner of rigging systems, from boats and ships to industrial crane rigging, as they allow different rigging subsets to be connected or disconnected quickly.
- Lifting Shackles are connection link, used to make a connection between the load lifting device (hoist hook / sling) and the load to be lifted. There are two main shapes / styles of lifting shackle and they are “D” Shackles (or Dee Shackle) and bow shackles otherwise known as Omega shackles.
- Manufactured from technically advanced micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility
- Hot dip galvanized or electric galvanized
- Working load limit is permanently shown on every shackle
- Max proof load is 2.2 times of the working load limit.
- Third party testing and certification is available upon request