Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Comes with kernmantle rope od dia 10.5 mm permanently assembled to the system.
- Sufficient length of rope is provided assembled with the product to allow descent length of upto 150m.
- Both termination ends of the rope is provided with textile loops for connection with hooks.
- Conforms to EN 341 & EN 1496:2006.
- Ideal equipment for use in rescue.
- Comes with the feature of controlled desent along with an intergral rescue winch function.
- Made of highly corrosion resistant aluminum alloy.
- High functional safety.
- Resistant of damp, heat & cold.
- Descent speed controlled at average 1.1m/sec
- The anchorage end of evac-r is provided with unique swivel functioning. This prevents undeue twisting of rope during usage.